Sunday, October 26, 2008

Organization and Content

When reading this blog it is important to realize that it contains everything that I consider interesting and worth remember and sharing, and I write them down when I have defined my thoughts. So unless you want to play mental hop scotch it would be best to view the blog posts by categories.

The content of this blog will be everything from interesting facts and philosophic thoughts to retarded internet humor. If you read this blog be prepared to think and be forget everything. It is my personal opinion that at times the best thing one can do for themselves is to not think too hard. Humor is not meant to be taken seriously.

At first you may see a lot of humor and philosophy as those are easy relatively simple topics, or rather I should say they are easy and simple topics to write about and define. You may also begin to see my "Yellings" as I call them, where I just basically bitch and moan. These are complaints about society. I encourage people to read them to make sure that they aren't in fact perpetrators of these problems but mostly to cirtique me and to tell me when I am being unreasonable and overly critical.

2 comments:

Moonfairy said...

Oh yeah! Life is funny! My hubby and I laugh in some of the most serious situations we end up facing just because we don't take ourselves too seriously. That doesn't mean we don't think there are IMPORTANT things in life, it just means that we have to not let our emotions mean that serious gets us upset and therefore possibly leading to anger. When you take a serious situation and laugh at it, you can get through it easier without getting angry! That's what I think anyways!

Moonfairy said...

Oh, check out my blog
www.pfeiffer-thepursuit.blogspot.com